✿ How To Add A Sidebar To Your Theme
- Open “Edit HTML”.
- Use Ctrl+F To find your sidebar code.
- Copy the whole code and paste it underneath your first sidebar, labelling it sidebar2.
- You can change bits of this code to suit you and so it’ll fit better on your blog, such as the size or it’s position.
- Scroll down to the </body> tag and, just above it, copy this code: <div id=”sidebar2”><br>br>
- After this, you have space to add any codes to customize your sidebar.
- Finish by putting </div> after any new codes you add.
- Save and close.